4/8/11

Movie Magic Experience

Recently I held a client appreciation movie event that offered free tickets, popcorn and candy at Mazza Gallerie in Washington, DC. About 40 clients attended and I want to thank each and every one of you for your business, referrals and for joining me for a wonderful afternoon.

I truly enjoy selling real estate and I am thankful for my clients. Now that we've gotten the business out of the way, I hope to enjoy the company of my clients for many years to come at events such as these.

Here are some great pictures with a couple of my favorite clients...though they are not all here. :-) 


IMG_1717  IMG_1720  IMG_1722  IMG_1724

IMG_1719  IMG_1721  IMG_1723  IMG_1718
                      
Contact me, Mynor Herrera, today for expert help buying or selling in the DC, MD, & VA areas! I also specialize in Bethesda and Chevy Chase, as well as the sub-divisions of Rosemary Hills, Rock Creek Forest, East Bethesda & Whitehall Condominium.

No comments:

Post a Comment