4/19/11

Mynor Herrera Joins Keller Williams Realty as a Partner!


It is with great pleasure that I announce my new position as a Realtor AND Partner with Keller Williams – Capital Properties’ new downtown Bethesda office!

The long-term benefits of my association with such a dynamic and successful group of Realtors will greatly enhance the service I provide to my clients. Keller Williams - Capital Properties came on to the scene five years ago and quickly became the number one residential real estate office in DC.

This same group is opening a new office with four partners, three of which were former number one producing Realtors in their respective brokerages. I am one of those four and I couldn’t be happier at the opportunity to elevate my practice to an even higher level with a new group of such accomplished Realtors.
 
Of course, I will continue to provide the same knowledgeable and passionate service. I am also confident that my new company with its 80,000 plus agents, along with my accomplished partners, will help push me to provide even better service to my clients!

Thank you as always for your support! I look forward to being of continued service to you, and your friends and family. I also hope you will enjoy the benefits of my new position within the number two real estate brokerage in the country!
Contact me, Mynor Herrera, today for expert help buying or selling in the DC, MD, & VA areas! I also specialize in Bethesda and Chevy Chase, as well as the sub-divisions of Rosemary Hills, Rock Creek Forest, East Bethesda & Whitehall Condominium.

No comments:

Post a Comment